Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's in the mail!!

The 2009 Sonlight catalog hit the mailstream today. As I post this, large numbers of catalogs are making their way to various impatient, waiting customers!

So how will you enjoy your catalog when it arrives? Will you hide it away and wait for a quiet moment ... late at night, when the kids are asleep? Or maybe relax in a long, hot bath with your coveted catty? Even better yet ... perhaps you'll arrange to get together with other catalog-loving friends and share your enjoyment at a local coffee shop?

Now that the catalog has begun its journey, I'm beginning to really get excited with my convention planning! Both CHAP and NYS LEAH have begun taking registrations for their 2009 conventions ... and I'm working hard on designing my booth displays to provide a unique opportunity for folks to see and experience our new product line.

If you haven't already, drop me an email and ask about an invitation to my private consultant forum. It's an excellent place to begin your convention preparation. Come tell me what you'd like to see at one of my conventions. If you won't be able to attend a convention this year ... let's chat about your curriculum plans for 2009. I'm looking forward to meeting or chatting with you!

You've never signed up for a Sonlight catalog? Feel free to head over to the Sonlight web site and ask for yours today.

No comments: