Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's spring and catalogs are in the air!

I'm sure that Christmas was only just yesterday. How can it possibly be spring already? If it's spring, it must be time to begin thinking about Sonlight's newest catalog!

Snow is melting, the birds have started to sing in the trees ... and Luke has begun the annual Sonlight catalog tease. A tradition I look forward to every year which tells me the long winter is coming to a close.

Now is a good time to begin thinking about what the next school year holds. Whether it's a change from public or private school to homeschool ... a change from one homeschool curriculum to another ... or figuring out what Sonlight materials to use for next year ... this is the time to begin making plans. So here's your education "to do" list for 2010:
  1. If you'd like a 2010 Sonlight catalog, drop me an email with your mailing address.
  2. If you want to look at and touch some Sonlight curriculum, come visit me at one of my northeast conventions, and get a $15 coupon towards your next Sonlight order.
  3. Check out my web page for some very practical homeschool resources.
  4. Stay tuned for my convention specials!
Enjoy the warmer weather as you start thinking about growing students who love to learn in 2010.

Blessings ...
~Judy

1 comment:

Luke Holzmann said...

[smile] Yay!

And I'm happy that the weather seems to be getting warmer. We can leave the windows open while we work on fixing-up stuff around the house (like putting a new finish on the basement floor that is supposed to be use in "a well ventilated area"... [cough] ...ugh... that's my basement to a "T" [smile].

~Luke